Yes, you do. Rewards members can go to starbucks-stars.com to connect their account to start uploading receipts for K Cup purchases from grocery stores and earn stars. Your stars show up in your account in 3 days. You can email, text, or scan your receipt within 60 days of purchase.
Here are the steps:
- Shop: Keep your receipt for qualifying Starbucks products where you buy groceries.
- Sign in: Sign in to your Starbucks Rewards account and activate Receipt Verification with your email and phone number. If you are new to Starbucks Rewards, click on Sign Up Now to join.
- Earn: Earn Stars when you upload picture(s) of a receipt from your purchase of qualifying products.
You can earn rewards on these products:
- Starbucks® Whole Bean & Ground Coffee
- Starbucks® K-Cup® Pods
- Starbucks® Via Instant
- Starbucks® Verismo
- Starbucks® Ready-To-Drink Beverages
- Starbucks® Multi-Serve Chilled Coffee
- Starbucks® Coffee Complements
- Starbucks® Cold Brew
- Starbucks® Fresh Brew
There’s a set amount of stars per product, so it’s not based on the price of the product. Star rewards range from 2 stars to 40 stars. You can see all products and star amounts here.Incoming Searches:
- do you grt starbucks rewards when buying keurig pods