Ever just wonder about something and then just finally look it up one day?
Hyperbole is an exaggeration. The definition is:
Houghton Mifflin Company.)
Simile is a comparison. The definitiion is:
James Trefil. Copyright © 2002 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.)
Metaphor is applying one object to another. The definition is:
object or idea is applied to another, thereby suggesting a likeness or
analogy between them.(Copyright © 2005, ILOVEPOETRY, Inc, All Rights Reserved.)
Analogy is showing the simiarity of two things that are normally not similar. People use this a lot. The definition is:
Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
- difference between hyperbole and metaphor
- analogy metaphor simile hyperbole
- hyperbole vs simile
- difference between hyperbole and exaggeration
- analogy for exaggerate
- Difference Between Simile and Hyperbole
- difference between hyperbole and simile
- difference between analogy and hyperbole
- what is the difference between a hyperbole and an exageration
- what is the difference between a hyperbole and a metaphor
- the dufference between hyperbole and simile
"Get Free Stuff Online No Strings Attached"
100% Free PDF Report