Where to Buy Amazon Coins
There are many reasons that people like to use Amazon Coins as a form of payment. Many of them have become used to online purchases in which they buy products and receive them in return, but the problem that they face is the delays involved with this process. In some cases they don’t receive their product until several days after they’ve made the purchase. This is also not a problem with online shopping because you can simply return the item for a refund.
But the ability to spend money on Amazon has provided some additional benefits. The ability to make instant purchases means that you can find products that you want much more quickly than if you had to go through a traditional retail outlet. There are some quick ways to find these items:
- Visit Amazon and browse through the categories of items available. You will be able to find some categories that have products that may interest you. Once you find a product that interests you, it is simply a matter of clicking on it and purchasing the item, either at the site or using your Amazon Coins.
- Check out the categories of Amazon Coins by looking on the “Cart” page. This page lists all of the coins that are available for sale and what they are worth. If you want to find coins that are very rare and valuable, then you will need to pay more for the coins.
- Use the drop down menu to select the item. Click on the “Buy Now” button to purchase the item and the coins will be added to your account. You will then be able to purchase it from the site and you’ll be able to track the item for up to 30 days.
If you don’t see the item that you want, you can also use the Amazon Coins To Go page to locate items that you may want to purchase. Most people look for more traditional items such as batteries, phones, or televisions; but in order to purchase something like this, you will need to search the coins first.
It’s easy to find Amazon Coins. Visit the site or the Amazon site to find the coins that you are interested in and use your coins to purchase the item. You will be able to track your item as well, making it easier to return the item if you want to return it.
Other merchants that sell Amazon Coins also offer other types of products. For example, you can find coins from electronics stores, bookstores, and jewelry stores. Of course, you may find that the Amazon Coins is worth much more than the actual products that you are interested in buying, so you should take that into consideration before making your purchase.
How Do Amazon Coins Work?
Amazon Coins are a type of digital currency which can be purchased with real currency. Most of the time. buyers can get 100 Amazon Coins for $1, however, there are many sales, bundles and discounts throughout the year that can lower the price all the way down to $0.90 per 100 Coins.
With Amazon Coins, you can save up to 20% on items like games, apps and in-app purchases!
What Can They Be Used For?
This digital currency is used at the Amazon Store to buy games, books and other applications, or can also be used to pay for in-game app purchases. Almost all applications can be bought with Amazon Coins, but they will be grayed out if that payment option is not available. This digital currency can not be used for physical items.
Seeing what you can buy using Amazon Coins is simple. When you are buying an app, there will be a yellow button in the upper right where you can choose to use Amazon Coins over regular money. After the sale is made, the application will start downloading.
One important thing to note is that Amazon Coins can only be used to make whole purchases and cab not be used to discount an item or only pay or a portion of it. If you have another way you want to make a payment, such as a gift card already registered to you account, the gift card with automatically be used first unless specified otherwise.
How to Get and Use Them
Amazon Coins can be acquired and used anywhere the user has access to their Amazon account. Currently, they can only be purchased online (Buy Amazon Coins Here). They are listed under the Store tab.
Amazon Coins are used by all generations of the Kindle Fire tablets, since they are Amazon protects, and also have the support of BlackBerry and Android operating systems. Anything that is bought on one device can be synced via the cloud to all other devices that share the users account info.
If you do not have enough Amazon Coins to complete a transaction, you will be prompted to buy some more Coins or complete the process with real money. Amazon Coins will always be the default payment option, unless there is other money credited to the account, as long as the user has enough to complete the purchase. Their current balance is displayed in the upper right hand side of the screen while shopping or under the Amazon Coin tab.
Use Amazon Coins on apps, games, and in-app items from your Kindle Fire, Android phone or tablet, and on Amazon.com. Many people use them to buy Hearthstone packs at a discount.
Features of Amazon Coins
- With Amazon Coins, you can save up to 20% on items like games, apps and in-app purchases
- Coins can be used on devices like the Kindle Fire and Android devices. They can also be used on Amazon.com.
- You can redeem your Amazon Coins in 1000s of games, apps (including in-app purchases)
- Send Amazon Coins to your family and friends.